Guest Mix – Sean Roman (CAN)
Special treat just in time for our anniversary party we bring you an exclusive mix from one of our favourite producers, Toronto’s own: Sean Roman.
We’ve been following Sean’s productions for many years. Be it thru his soulful drum n bass output under his much heralded Mutt alias, Or from his journeys into slow burning house both on his own and as one third of the White Lions.
The term “Nu Disco” is often thrown around to describe his music, and while we are not mad at that we just prefer to look at it as just really good House music. Others are taking notice as well with respected labels like Hot Waves, Fabric, Top Billin, My Favourite Robot, Act Natural and Assembly Music all putting out his sleek future/retro paradise garage in a spaceship productions. Jamie Jones featured the White Lions track “DePalma” in his upcoming Fabric London mix, and more tracks are on the way for My Favourite Robot.
The world has already embraced Toronto artists like Azari & III, Art Department & James Teej; trust us when we tell you that Sean Roman is the next name to take his sound global. His mix features alot of his new material and is the perfect soundtrack to seedy hot summer nights in the city…
1. Sean Roman – Sarah’s Song – Forthcoming Hot Waves
2. Hot Natured – B4 The Bentley – Hot Creations
3. White Lions – DePalma – My Favourite Robot, Fabric
4. Who Made Who – Every Minute Alone (Tale Of Us Remix) – Life And Death
5. Soul Clap – Lonely C ft Charles Levine – DJ Kicks
6. Timos & Paris Liamis – Hey Hoe ft Julien Smith – Sonido
7. Sean Roman – Bocuse – Forthcoming Act Natural
8. Theo Parrish – Falling Up (Carl Craig Remix) – Third Ear Recordings
9. Sean Roman – Chemists – Forthcoming My Favourite Robot
10. Sean Roman – Moan – Forthcoming Act Natural
11. White Lions – Untitled – TBD